I forgot how much fun there is to have at the zoo! We had a mini PT school reunion at the zoo last week! Andrea & Dylan, Jaime & Brian & Miesha, Erika & Haydn & Taite, and Derek & Kaia & I really had a great time! (I was babysitting Kaia so she came with for some fun animal time with us) I love all my little neices and nephews....it was so fun to see them watch the animals! If you haven't been to the zoo in awhile now is the time!!
kaia is lucky to have such a nice aunt to take her on her first trip to the zoo : ) we will have to take kaia boo to the zoo again next year when she is bigger!
I just moved back to Murray and bought my first place. I graduated with my doctorate in 2006 and I have been working up at the University hospital since (and loving it!) I am auxiliary faculty for the U PT program and TA for a course. I have two fish, two frogs, a snail, and my cute Beagle Bentley! I have amazing friends and family around me that I couldn't live without! I have to say I am dating a great guy! Life is good!
3 comments:
What a bunch of babes we are! It was a fun day - we should make it a yearly event.
wow i dont even remember the last time i went to the zoo.. looks like you guys had fun, i love that close up of boodle
kaia is lucky to have such a nice aunt to take her on her first trip to the zoo : ) we will have to take kaia boo to the zoo again next year when she is bigger!
Post a Comment