Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite holiday! I love watching scary movies, decorating, and dressing up! Plus this year has been so great with the perfect weather! We were Eskimos this year!
We decorated... Here is just the outside (There are lights in the bushes)



I met Derek's extended family at a pumpkin carving party...




Here are some pics from Kim's halloween party....





Here is our cute Eskimo Family!




And last but not least....Here is the cutest little Kaia Ann Pepper you will ever see!


5 comments:

allieb said...

we are a cute eskimo family! and i love my kaia ann pepper : )

Foushee's said...

love the eskimos!!! and the puppies are so so cute~~ love little kaia pepper!

Shea said...

Hey Summer, I am glad you found my blog! Your place looks cute and you seem happy. You look like you have so much fun. Candace and Cory just bought a new house by me in South Jordan. She talks about you still:) I will tell her Hi for ya and give her your blog so she can see how your doing. Oh and the puppies are so darling. My boys loved looking at their pics with me.

The Hale's said...

You guys look so cute! And I love how you decorate your house so cute for Halloween! By the way... I took Keili to see the puppies and they are even cuter in person! I love them!

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

I have to agree Halloween is my favorite too! You guys looked so cute! Tell Katie she needs to start a blog too!