Saturday, May 2, 2009

April April April!

April started with my mom's birthday! My sister and I made dinner and the boyfriends made dessert. We played Wii most of the night and of course opened presents!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Later in April, Allie and I had a baby shower for Erica! She is having a little girl at the end of May. We had a taco salad bar and played games. It was fun to see lots of our friends we hadn't hung out with in awhile.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Derek and I worked hard on the garden and it is finally finished! We love the new look! No flowers, but lots of herbs and veggies! I can't wait to eat our harvest!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Can you please come over to my house and make a garden for me too?! Please!!!

The Hale's said...

OOh I need to get my garden ready!! Mary is so cute! I love that Derek and Trevor made dessert. I am excited to see you on Thursday!!

Cale and Kim said...

Summy! I love the garden! So cute! And little Bentley is such a cute pup! =)

allieb said...

Happy birthday Mari (a little late!) You have the cutest, sweetest mom ever. The shower pics turned out cute! And I love your garden I may need your help with mine...

Janetha @ meals + moves said...

come plant me a giant basil plant :) good work on the garden!

The Vigil's said...

Okay I loved all of those pics! And can I tell you how much I love derek!He is cute for you. That pic of you mama makes me miss her so much! I can't wait for tommarow!