Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Wahooo!

Ok so it has been a bit...but wedding planning is busy! Wahoo Halloween, My favorite Holiday! We started out with going to Thriller at Kingsbury Hall! (Dinner at Cannella's first!)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


We had a little get together with all the friends at the casa! I made a bunch of Halloween inspired dishes (including spiderweb dip, ecto-slime ranch, Trantula balls, egg eyeballs, and bloody fingers aka little smokies). It was great to see all our cute friends!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


We followed this up with Derek's family tradition of Pumpkin Carving and display! So much fun and we improved a bit from last year! Yummy chili was served to top off all the fun!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Then of course HALLOWEEN! We dressed up as dolls and gangsters! Katie and Trevor were Luigi and Yoshi! We started the day with a food tasting at Rico, followed by a Halloween wedding, and then off to play with the friends! So fun!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Wow. You deserved to have 13 posts like we did. :) I miss you on Saturdays Summer. Come back to me!!!

allieb said...

yay for halloween festivities! so much fun. i can't believe it's going to be christmas before we know it!

The Hale's said...

:( I am so sad I could not be there!! Miss you guys... you looked darling!

Marilyn said...

Hi Summer just saw your Halloween blog Oh you two do have fun and are so happy. Check my Christmas blog and you will see I got better from being in the hospital. Kay takes good care of me. Christmas was wonderful and fun making my blog and scrap booking. Happy New ayear. Love grandma Marilyn and Grandpa Kay

Jenna said...

hey!
i just found your blog and i can't wait to continue reading!
i would love it if you could come check out my blog and follow as well :)
Jenna