We started out the trip making the boys look good with eyebrow plucking, ear hair trimming, and a moustache cut! They look great now!






Next, we went to Moab and did a ton of hiking and playing out in the sun! We went on a night light and sound river boat ride on the last night there....it was very fun! We took home petrified dinosaur bones from a little shop on the strip.


































We visited my Uncle Kenny and Aunt Virginia in Wellington! They have two cute little cats named Baby and Percy. Virginia made a delicious broccoli salad that we all loved!




The next day we went to Lagoon and completed our tradition by having an old saloon picture taken! We missed Shawn the whole day, so we took a picture under a spider since he loves them so much!










We finished off the trip with dinner at my new house and some girl time pedicures. We miss them already!











3 comments:
You have such a cute family. Looks like you had a fun week, but the hair grooming was a little TMI! You and Derek make such a cute couple. I could just squeeze ya!
Looks like you gals had fun! I have never been to Moab so I enjoyed the pics. I still need to come see your house now that you are moved in!!
so THIS is where you have been. do you even know how much i miss you?!?!?!
Post a Comment