WTF! I didn't know you started a blog. Good, now we just need to get katie too! You better add me on here missy! vigilfamily4.blogspot.com Oh yeah and I don't see my boys on there huh! I see how it is! J/K
I just moved back to Murray and bought my first place. I graduated with my doctorate in 2006 and I have been working up at the University hospital since (and loving it!) I am auxiliary faculty for the U PT program and TA for a course. I have two fish, two frogs, a snail, and my cute Beagle Bentley! I have amazing friends and family around me that I couldn't live without! I have to say I am dating a great guy! Life is good!
9 comments:
Oh hooray summy has a blog now!! one more thing to give tabs on you! can't wait to see you soon!! luv you!
i love it! I Love It! I LOVE IT!! What cute nephews you have - they are so handsome :)
Hooray for you joining the world of blogging! You really do have the cutest nieces & nephews ever : )
Hey Summer hope its ok that I add you as a blog friend. You look good and happy.
Its about time! Hey... I thought Keili was a neice!!!
WTF! I didn't know you started a blog. Good, now we just need to get katie too! You better add me on here missy! vigilfamily4.blogspot.com Oh yeah and I don't see my boys on there huh! I see how it is! J/K
Holy crap your blog is so cute! Now you need to post. Whatcha been up to!!
oh geez. :)
Love the pictures! Love Minnie and Dukers...woof woof XXOO!!
Post a Comment