We had a great Thanksgiving at the Thompson's house! They were so nice and waited for me to start dinner since I had to work! We love our tradition of being there with our second family and playing our traditional Apples to Apples!
We are now getting ready for Christmas! Decorating the first Christmas Tree at my new house was so much fun! The presents are also now wrapped and under the tree...with help from little Kaia!
Holy crap your tree is GORGEOUS!! I can't believe you have a real tree. Good thing little Kaia isn't too mobile. Taite has already knocked over ours twice!!
SUMMER!!! It has been way too long. Looks like you are happy and doing well. I miss you! We should all try to get together after the first of the year, I'd love to catch up with everyone. Your tree looks awesome. I hope you have a good Christmas!!
You are amazing Summer! I don't have even one Christmas decoration in my apartment. I love you and Derek together! You seem so happy and content! Merry Christmas!
I just moved back to Murray and bought my first place. I graduated with my doctorate in 2006 and I have been working up at the University hospital since (and loving it!) I am auxiliary faculty for the U PT program and TA for a course. I have two fish, two frogs, a snail, and my cute Beagle Bentley! I have amazing friends and family around me that I couldn't live without! I have to say I am dating a great guy! Life is good!
5 comments:
Holy crap your tree is GORGEOUS!! I can't believe you have a real tree. Good thing little Kaia isn't too mobile. Taite has already knocked over ours twice!!
I will have to come see your decorations! You always deck everything out so cute!!
It's a good thing you had Kaia's help! I love the tender kiss in front of the tree...
SUMMER!!! It has been way too long. Looks like you are happy and doing well. I miss you! We should all try to get together after the first of the year, I'd love to catch up with everyone. Your tree looks awesome. I hope you have a good Christmas!!
You are amazing Summer! I don't have even one Christmas decoration in my apartment. I love you and Derek together! You seem so happy and content! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment