














As you know Utah had one white winter! The pups loved it and I had some big ice sickles outside of my home!




Kristi welcomed her beautiful new baby girl Memphis Drew! Congrats Hale Fam!


Christmas Eve was great! Derek and I got all dressed up and went to his family's church to sing Christmas Carols. After we went to his parent's house to exchange my gifts! After that Derek and I opened eachother's gifts and stockings...I must say my sweetie knows exactly what I like! Later that night we went to my parent's house to open up our Christmas Eve present...PJs!!



Christmas Day was also full of fun! Presents with the fam in the morning and then our second family came over to celebrate! My mom gave all the girls robes and all the boys U shirts this year! We played our yearly tradition of board games,we love having the Thompson's over! The pups even got all dressed up for the event!

























Kaia is still so fun to babysit and is getting so big! She sits up all on her own now!



A million pics later...the blog is all caught up! Don't worry with the busy shedule we still had time to complete one Chrismas puzzle!





5 comments:
such cute pics! i love the puppies!!! oh and kaia too : )
p.s. good work on the puzzle!
What a fun month! I wish I could have come to your bash at your house the the babe was still too little! I love your little puppies on Christmas!
Ha ha! That puzzle at the end just made me laugh out loud! Can I come do one with you? :)
Cute Pics!! thanks for hosting the fun party...It was a good time. BTW you guys are cute together:) He was a super nice guy
Post a Comment