Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bride, Bachelorette, Birthday, and Boys!

Yet again I am a little behind, but as always busy, busy, busy!
Bride...We went to a bridal shower for our beloved Becky! She is an OT at my work and will be getting married this month and then moving to DC! An arm-wrestling match broke out...Lisa was the champ!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Bachelorette... to continue the celebration of our dear friend Becky we had a Bachlorette party at Keys on Main! Lets just say Becky got some very useful presents!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Birthday... yep I turned 27! My sweety started the day with my present on the table (one layer of the present was an Obama puzzle wahooo!). Derek took me to Porcupine Grill for dinner and I had an amazing filet! I thought we were meeting all my friends at the bar, but they surprised me with a wine, cheese, and dessert party! I still don't remember the first ten minutes after they yelled surprise...I think my heart skipped multiple beats! I love my sis, friends, and sweety!

The next day we went out to dinner with my parents and had delicious seafood! We went home and opened presents! It was a great second birthday day!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Boys... The Snow boys came to visit and had Christmas in February! Stretching out the holidays can be fun! They are getting so big!
Haydn: "How do you grow your hair long aunt Summer?"
Summer: "I eat my food and take vitamines."
Haydn: "Vitamines won't work for me because the lady cuts my hair off."
So funny!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

erin and shaun said...

What a fun post. Why are Becky's eyes closed in EVERY picture?! Oh, I miss her already!

Marilyn said...

Oh! My Summer I just checked your blog and I am so pleased with your house and the colors you picked for each room and your darling dog Beagle. She is precious and have a good day. It is late and I must get to bed. Creative writing class tomorrow and working out in the water on Friday.So proud of you and glad you are doing so well. Love Marilyn