Happy St.Patrick's to all! Bentley is our own little Leprechaun! We love him so much! (especially since he puts up with us dressing him in silly outfits!)
so cute! we dress out little puppies up too...your kitchen looks great! does lady di still live in your condo complex? (translation: crazy lady that we use to go talk to that thought she was princess diana???, ring any bells?)
Hi Summer and hope you are having a great time on spring break at the beach in Florida with your family. We have been working on the gardens and grounds hoping for Spring, warm one day and cold and snow the next. Oh! such is life in Fernley Nevada. Dolly our dog loves to have us out side with her. Looking forward to see you all this summer.
Hi Summer, I talked to Mari and she explained that you and Katie stayed home and Kevin and Mari went to Flordia. Katie took care of the new pups. Your two dogs look great in the green outfits. We are busy getting the yard in shape between the very cold weather. Some of Kay's grandchildren and their mates are coming Easter week-end to go fishing with grandpa Kay.Hope the weather is good by then. I have old pictures of you and Katie and Kevin fishing and the big fish. I'll scrapbook those pictures. Looking forward to see you all this summer. Love Grandma Marilyn
I just moved back to Murray and bought my first place. I graduated with my doctorate in 2006 and I have been working up at the University hospital since (and loving it!) I am auxiliary faculty for the U PT program and TA for a course. I have two fish, two frogs, a snail, and my cute Beagle Bentley! I have amazing friends and family around me that I couldn't live without! I have to say I am dating a great guy! Life is good!
7 comments:
You, Summer Jackson, crack me up. He looks very cute in his outfit and I am glad you are getting your maternal urges filled.
We loved Bentley's card!! So glad you are enjoying your baby! Hope the leprechauns pay you a visit again this year.
so cute! we dress out little puppies up too...your kitchen looks great! does lady di still live in your condo complex? (translation: crazy lady that we use to go talk to that thought she was princess diana???, ring any bells?)
Hi Summer and hope you are having a great time on spring break at the beach in Florida with your family. We have been working on the gardens and grounds hoping for Spring, warm one day and cold and snow the next. Oh! such is life in Fernley Nevada. Dolly our dog loves to have us out side with her. Looking forward to see you all this summer.
ohh!!! he is so cute!
That is adorable! I love the hat :) Your fam is always so cute about this holiday!
Hi Summer, I talked to Mari and she explained that you and Katie stayed home and Kevin and Mari went to Flordia. Katie took care of the new pups. Your two dogs look great in the green outfits. We are busy getting the yard in shape between the very cold weather. Some of Kay's grandchildren and their mates are coming Easter week-end to go fishing with grandpa Kay.Hope the weather is good by then. I have old pictures of you and Katie and Kevin fishing and the big fish. I'll scrapbook those pictures. Looking forward to see you all this summer. Love Grandma Marilyn
Post a Comment