It was time to finally get rid of the horrid red! YES officially we now have a calm purple kitchen! We also previously refinished the cabnets and added hardware. It has been a lot of work but we love the outcome! Here are some before and after pics! It is a little hard to really see the colors, but it is actually a lot brighter now and looks bigger! PS Bentley loves his belly rubs...here are some funny candid pics when he is getting a rub down :) My mom said she felt like she was in the Geico trust commercial when Bentley leaned straight back on her!
I just moved back to Murray and bought my first place. I graduated with my doctorate in 2006 and I have been working up at the University hospital since (and loving it!) I am auxiliary faculty for the U PT program and TA for a course. I have two fish, two frogs, a snail, and my cute Beagle Bentley! I have amazing friends and family around me that I couldn't live without! I have to say I am dating a great guy! Life is good!
7 comments:
I love it! It looks great! Good job guys.
oh i really love it sum, so much more feng shui! and i need to come over, i have something for bentley :)
Summer, your kitchen looks GREAT!!! I love the purple! Oh and your new baby is darling and looks very spoiled. hope all is well:)
love the purple! you need to post the st. pattys pic of bentley! seriously the cutest, funniest thing ever!!! love him : )
your kitchen looks amazing!! i love it! and i love your cabinets!! :) miss you!
That looks awesome! I need to come see it. Good work :)
Ooooohhh! i likey :)
Post a Comment